Gorgeous Cedar Pergola and PaverPatio
Flagstone Patio with Austin and Natural Stone Grill Surround
Stunning Stone Patio and Moss Stone Flower Bed Border
Outdoor Kitchen with Flagstone Patio & Custom Benches
We will work closely with you to create a custom landscape design that is not only functional and beautiful, but reflects your individuality and compliments your home's architecture. We offer scale drawings or 3-D landscaping plans upon request. This helps the customer visualize the concept before the building process and helps ensure all their landscaping needs are being met.
After all, this is your home, we want you to be proud of it.
Did You Know?
- Landscaping can increase the resale value of a property by as much as 14%
- A well landscaped property can sell 6 weeks sooner!
- A landscaped patio can raise property value by 12.4%
- In Texas, when plants are properly selected and placed the results are lowering heating and cooling costs by as much as 20%.
- A professionally designed, prepared, installed and maintained landscape using quality plants is not only a work of art but it is also a property investment.
3-D Landscape Plans
Available Upon Request!
" I am pleased to recommend Green Rhino Landscapes for landscape construction and maintenance. Since we moved to Robson Ranch in 2005, Ryan has maintain our lawn and beds, designed and constructed a patio extension (on time and within budget), and done custom care of our landscaping. We are pleased with his attention to detail, and I am pleased that he has a scope of knowledge so that I can call on his expertise. I am glad to recommend him to any potential customer."
"We have used Green Rhino Landscapes since we bought our home 3 1/2 years ago. After awhile two of our neighbors noticed the great job they did, and hired Green Rhino, too! We never worry about our property, because Green Rhino treats our lawn like it's their own. They are always responsive to special projects we may need, and extremely courteous. Honestly, if you're not using Green Rhino, you are missing out on a great experience."